Specialists feel that, when it comes to sustain spinal health even minor variations can help with healing process over a period of time.
Here are some simple ways to support yours spine. Keeping these tips in mind will help you.
- Rest your spine in the correct way when lying down, make sure that your matters and pillows allow your spine to rest and become comfortable by giving it proper support. So choose the best mattress that does not harm your spine.
- Strengthen your core your back and abdominal muscles need to be strong and supple way. Tone them through specific, targeted exercises. Strong core helps to support your spine and take pressure off your low back.
- Wear the right shoes most don’t know this but your shoes are every important when it comes to your spine health. The right shoes support your lower back and keep your spine and body align.
- Sitting the right way is essential you must practice good ergonomics while sitting. Limiting the total amount of sitting time is essential. If your job entails sitting down for long you must take 15 minutes break every couple of hours. Your spine has to handle pressure if you are sitting for long and slouching time.
- Choose the right chair sitting on the right chair that encourages a good posture and supports all natural curves of your back is essential if you want to deal with back pain for good.