Art acrylic paint not so long ago appeared on the market, but instantly gained popularity because of its advantages over other types of paint. Basically acrylics consist of three components: a concentrated pigment acrylic resin of high viscosity and water. The versatility of these colors can work on almost any surface - paper, ceramics, fabric, glass, plastic, wood, concrete, leather and, of course, nails. Acrylic paint on nails give a bright, juicy colors. They dissolve with water, mix easily, dries quickly. Unlike other water-based paints, acrylic after drying is not soluble, which allows to apply new layers without fear previous blur.
Currently, the drawings on acrylic nails are becoming increasingly popular among customers of nail service. Nail design, obtained with these paints are resistant to UV light (not fade in the sun), water resistance, vapor permeability.
Figures on nails with acrylic paints. Oil application technique of acrylic paint on nails.
Consider the popular technique of drawings on acrylic nails.
Oil application technique of acrylic paint on nails.
Impasto technique of drawings on acrylic nails.
Figures on nails with acrylic paints. Impasto technique of drawings on acrylic nails.
Watercolor painting technique on acrylic nails.
Sliding technique in the performance of nail design acrylics.
Technique glaze for the drawings on acrylic nails.
Best practices for working with acrylic paints on the nails.
Painting nails acrylic performed various brushes, both synthetic and natural cloth. However, synthetic fiber brushes are best suited for working with acrylics. During operation, the brush must be kept unused in water, otherwise, the paint dries quickly to them - then they have to be discarded.
Cost acrylics higher than gouache and watercolors, so to get started is to buy only a few basic colors, six will be enough. Subsequently, by mixing them can achieve any required colors. Thus it is better to buy acrylic paint polish one manufacturer, when mixed to get the best result. Another property of acrylic paints - the presence of white, it helps to correct errors in the transmission of light and shadow. Acrylic paints can be used as a basis for performing other types of nail design, you can combine different types of techniques. As the palette to mix better to take a glass or plastic. Remove dried paint with a palette possible by immersing it in hot water for a short time. Getting between the palette and paint, water peels dried paint - then it is easy to remove.
Before the start of the development of painting techniques with acrylic paints on the nails, no harm will work out on paper - to experiment with the color spectrum, learn color relationships, try mixing different colors. Explore overprinting acrylic paints each other simply. To do this, draw a white sheet similarity chessboard 6 6 strips (if you have 6 colors of paint) with squares 2 2 cm. Then each strip paint a different color - first horizontally and then vertically in the same order. So you get 36 different colors. Doing these exercises on paper, you are ready to perform drawings on acrylic nails.
The main advantages of using acrylic paints to paint on nails.
- Acrylic paint on the nails dries very quickly - it gives the opportunity to immediately apply the next layer.
- You can apply multiple layers - the paint does not crack and does not cleave, it is very flexible.
- There is no need to prime the surface before applying acrylic paints pictures on nails.
- Acrylic paint is easy to dissolve water that allows you to remove uncured smear conventional flushing.
- Due to its resistance to weathering, acrylic paint on nails retain brightness, gloss and are ideal for everyday designs.
- In the process of working with acrylic paints no evaporation, preventing breathing.
- High elasticity and paint opacity.
- Extensive application of acrylic paint on nails: as a watercolor - a thin layer as oil paint - thick, dense layer.
- Perform drawings on acrylic nails can learn anyone, even without skill in the art of painting.