Does your lip hair often put in awkwardness? Have you been trying various products, but couldn’t effectively get rid of your lip hair? Though lip hair is a common problem in women, it does have its set of lows.
Unwanted Hair Growth In Women
The phenomenon of unwanted hair growth in females has many factors, which maybe hormonal or genetic, or even a combination of the two.
Following are some of the home remedies to remove your upper lip hair!
Turmeric And Milk:
The combination of these two is definitely going to help you remove upper lip hair naturally.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is prepared, apply it gently to your upper lip using your fingers.
- Wait till it dries after which you can rub it off your skin.
- Wash off with cold water.
Turmeric And Water:
Turmeric and water can also be used at home to give the same result.
- Take equal amounts of turmeric and water in a bowl.
- Mix them well and apply on your upper lip.
- Let it stand for half an hour.
- Once it has hardened, rub it gently to wash it off.
Continue doing this for 4 weeks you will notice that there is no new growth of your upper lip hair.
Egg whites are another good remedy for upper lip hair. It soothes your skin.
- Take one egg white and mix it with some corn flour and sugar.
- Whisk the mix until it forms a sticky paste.
- Now apply on the upper lip region.
- Let it dry for around 30 minutes before peeling it off.
For best results, repeat this therapy twice in a week. Within one month.
Chana Dal Flour:
Chana dal flour is also a great ingredient that takes off unwanted hair effectively.
- Take some chana dal flour and mix it with a bit of water and turmeric.
- Blend well till you can see it turn thick.
- Add a bit of fresh cream now.
- Apply on your upper lip and wait for it to dry.
- Scrub it off against the direction of hair growth.
Sugar is quite a known ingredient used for painless waxing. It will not only remove unwanted hair but prevents its growth as well.
- Take sugar in a pan and let it heat for a minute.
- Now add some fresh lemon juice.
- Stir for a minute till you see a thick liquid.
- When it has cooled down, apply on the upper lip region.
- Now take a piece of cloth and gently over the area in circular or linear movements..
- Pull it from the bottom to the top quickly.
Yogurt, Gram Flour And Turmeric:
Yoghurt, besan and turmeric can be combined to form a smooth mixture.
- Take equal amounts of a yoghurt, besan and turmeric in a bowl.
- Mix it well and massage the upper lip with the paste.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes to dry.
- Remove by rubbing again.
- Wash off with cold water.
Flour can also be used to remove upper lip hair. It is one of the easiest and simple methods of removing upper lip hair.
- Take some of it in a bowl and add some milk and turmeric to it.
- Mix well till you see a very thick paste.
- Now apply and wait till it has become dry and then you can peel it off.
Lemon, Sugar And Water:
Here is another sugar remedy that works well:
- Squeeze two lemons and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Add some water and sugar and stir well until it becomes a thin paste.
- Once the paste is ready, apply it all over the upper lip.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
Sugar waxing doesn’t even hurt as much as normal waxing does. It is a smarter alternative for all
- Take four chamomile tea bags and put them in a sauce pan. Now cover it with water and let it boil. Once it has boiled, remove the heat. Now let the tea bags steep for around 30 minutes. Get rid of the tea bags and take out only half a cup of tea.
- Now pour a cup of water into a sauce pan. Add some water to the chamomile tea you just extracted.
- Mix some sugar with two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Now stir well. See that the liquid has been combined thoroughly.
- Now heat the mixture till it boils. Let it boil for a couple of minutes. Wait till the colour has turned a bit darker.
- Now you can remove the heat and transfer the mixture to a bowl. Let the sugar wax cool down. Don’t apply it on your skin when it’s hot.
- Use a popsicle stick to spread all over your body. Then apply a waxing strip on it. Hold it for a few seconds and simply pull it off quickly. Make sure it is in the opposite direction of hair growth.